What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crab cakes?

lemmbone

LemmBone here and i went a new Healthy diner today for lunch called "DIVE" here in Dallas, TX and i had some Healthy Salad with a crab cake on top. Now understand this, i am a Chef and when i go places, i want to get good food andi must admitt, the Crabcake was De-lish...... But the Oil that they had for the salad was WAck!!!! Now i was thinking, They could have made a Tatar sauce when lemon or even an Spicy Mango dressing would have worked for that salad but my main Questions is, does Anyone have a Crab cake recipe that is lite?
Let me know..
thanks

By the way, Made this today with a Lemon Dressing with Olive oil with a hint of Tator sauce and i didn't make the Crab cakes, i made Lobster Cakes and this Was Delissh!!!!

what about crab, celery, onion, green olives, frozen peas, hard cooked eggs, and a combination of equal amounts of mayo (fat free or lite is ok) and thousand island dressing

I like cooked macaroni with crab, onions, green and red bell peppers, chopped sweet pickles sprinkled with sugar - mix in mayo

Back