What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maple and pancake syrup

RE: FoodDiva- "How about Maple Syrup Pie?"

Yum, FoodDiva! BTW- have you read: "Sweety Pies" by Patty Pinner? (Here's a link, if u wanna check it out- a GREAT read w/ many fantastic recipes!)
Amazon.com: Sweety Pies: An Uncommon Collection of Womanish Observations, with Pie: Patty Pinner: Books

RE: mama- "Kev - my dear friend and favorite buddy - Maple Cream Cheese Frosting - mmmmmmm!"

The maple frosting also works great as a back-rub/massage oil when you've got a romantic friend over too, mama! Hee-Hee!

The maple frosting also works great as a back-rub/massage oil when you've got a romantic friend over too, mama! Hee-Hee![/QUOTE]

:eek:

Hi guys,

Just joined the forum and I'm so sad I missed this thread! I'm the owner of maplesyrupworld dot com and we LOVE maple syrup, like we drink it straight out of the bottle!

We got tons of recipe and loads of pancake recipes.

Anyway, surely there will be more talk of maple syrup and we can contribute!

Cheers,

Richard

Guys! Honestly, I've been trying to make a maple syrup but the problem is, I really don't know what the ingredients. I tried to make using a regular sugar to make a syrup (lol), but when it got cold, it hardens. What makes the maple syrup saucy?

It's easy to do, is good, and is not near as expensive as store bought.
I use an empty 360 vodka bottle to store it in the ice box.

Really? I don't know about this, atleast I have known it that, it does have a long shelf life. I will try to make this coming weekend and see what will be the outcome. Thanks! :)

Really? I don't know about this, atleast I have known it that, it does have a long shelf life. I will try to make this coming weekend and see what will be the outcome. Thanks! :)

How did that go for you?

I ate a lot of crepes and blintzes off the Mandalay Bay
breakfast buffet this weekend and used their maple
sirup - thought of youse guys and this thread. :D

How did that go for you?

I ate a lot of crepes and blintzes off the Mandalay Bay
breakfast buffet this weekend and used their maple
sirup - thought of youse guys and this thread. :D

:D
Not yet, I will be making this weekend. I'll take the advice of Mama while it is on sale but, i won't stock much yet unless it would be a success. :)

Back