What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zucchini

I love zucchini and try to make the bread two or three times each season. I had lost my recipe so thank you for posting that one, Mama M.

Wow, Mama!! Thanks for all the Good zucchini recipes. I haven't bought any zucchini yet this summer but I will & I'll have to try some of these Great Recipes!!
Thanks again, Cookie :)

Zucchini are one of my favorite veggies! You can do so many things with them: risotto, (cheese, meat, tomatoes), or just steamed with some olive oil and lemon juice. I even use them to make a cake (alongside with carrots)!

This isn't even a recipe but my wife sliced up some smoke sausage, zucchini, onions & some yellow squash and just fried it up in a pan the other night for a quick supper.

She did season it with salt and pepper, but that was about it.

It was not the best meal ever, but you know what, it was a dang tasty quick supper that we both really enjoyed.

Back