What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Found a Bunny

It was hard! She has little three week - five week old babies all over the place. Little holland lops, lionheads, lionlops and mini rex babies all looking at you with these little faces and all only $20 each. She said some lady came the day before to pick up 4 and bought 17. I told Jon to get in the car I needed to get away from that place and quick lol.

Yeah Mama it was hard to leave with just one but one is all I really have the space for. Two rabbits can be bonded if they are spayed/neutered but it can take months for it to happen. We had three bunnies years ago named Porthos, Athos and Aramis we tried bonding after they were neutered and they might get along one day and the next day be trying to kill each other.

Spike is doing really good. He has quiet the taste for minced up celery.
He gets out of his cage and roams the apartment for about an hour at a time then goes back in his cage for a power nap. He has even chased the dog a few times today. My poor dog is such a chicken.

LOL - the dog sees a hairy beast coming at it and doesn't know what to think! Hopefully they will make friends - that would be cute to see.

Back