What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Best Breakfast

early this morning my mom made meat balls which is everybody's favorite and then, she made some vegetables to, which is tasty.

mom, always serve vegetables to make us healthy everyday.

Hi!

For me, breakfast with fresh egg omelet and bread will do.

This is a hard one, I have a lot of breakfasts that I like but sometimes for supper I make a shredded roast in gravy and mushrooms that we put over potatoes and there is always leftover. If it is a lot, I can some and then for breakfast from time to time we have eggs with the roast and gravy over it (or even the shredded roast and gravy just over toast) and it is quite wonderful.

French toast is my favorite, preferably made with chullah. There is a deli near my house that serves "crunchy french toast" which is chullah dipped in an egg batter, then crushed corn flakes. I of course, pair this with bacon.

I love a breakfast burrito. Scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, salsa and cheese in a tortilla. Yes, I like the potatoes inside the burrito. Yummy!!

Hi all you new folks - I love all the breakfast favourites!! Being British myself, I do, of course, favour a good old-fashioned British "Fry Up" for breakfast - eggs, sausages, bread, tomatoes, mushrooms - all fried up and this is a meal that lasts all day. As well, for those too faint-hearted to try a fry up, scones with clotted cream are heavenly for breakfast, too. With a cuppa good strong tea.

Welcome Kristen! If for someday you want to try some variations on your omelette, I can recommend you by adding some finely chopped green peppers and onions. It is really good!
And if you want meat, try adding sausage, ham or bacon inside the omlette. :)

I could never get why grilled tomatoes were breakfast food - must be an English tradition.

I like salsa and LA hot sauce on an omelet.

That's the ticket and it doesn't get much better than that.

The best I had was in a hotel restaurant in Campbell River, B.C.
Funky place with good food. Our bed was a big sleigh that you had
to climb up some steps to get in to it.

I've had it with regular smoked salmon and lox and it's all good.

I used to get tweets from Pioneer Woman but she got caught up
in selling books. Got tired of it. I'll try her hollandaise sauce one of
these days. Thanks for the link.

JW

You're Welcome JW!

MamaM, it the best combination when you grilled the tomatoes, pepper and onions. It's the
best thing that can be with a nice dish. :)

Back